Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dart Tag Single Shot Pistol!

We all loved the Nite Finder as a small pistol in our N-Strike collection, so where's the pistol in our future Dart Tag collection? Well Nerf found an answer to that! We still have yet to know if this will actually be a single shot blaster, but its almost 100% going to be one.

Yankdogger7's opinions: "This is a rather good sized pistol, but we can only hope for a good sized plunger tube. We'll just have to wait for more info, before I can say if this is worth the buy or not. But still, it'll be somewhere near 10 bucks so I guess it really doesn't matter."

Here's a picture of it, not much else was found on the web though.

 Thanks to Urban Taggers for the find, and I edited it to make it look nicer

1 comment:

  1. I love nerf guns my fav is the Nerf Buzzsaw Blaster ! My 1st one was when i was 4 and I still have it!

    ReplyDelete